YouTube is the best for video watching, most of us enjoy watching videos on YouTube but have you ever thought how to download these videos on your respective device. As we know that there is some way we can download it but, here I am going to share two steps on how to download and install TubeMate on iPhone so that you guys can enjoy watching limitless videos at any time. Let’s see its features then we will go to the guide.
Features of Tubemate for iPhone
- TubeMate allows users to download the videos from YouTube even the internet connection is slow.
- Users can download videos from YouTube in quick and fast process.
- TubeMate allows downloading 9-10 videos simultaneously without any trouble.
- Users can pause and resume and in case, an errors while downloading videos then, Tubemate will again start from the resume option.
- Users can choose resolution as well as its formats.
- TubeMate allows users to share all the videos on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- While downloading the video, background mode will help users to do other works.
Steps to Download & Install Tubemate for iPhone
Sadly, TubeMate is not available for iPhone but, there is an alternative for tubemate video downloader tool for iPhone that is video downloader pro through which iPhone users can easily stream YouTube videos. One can track the hottest and the latest YouTube videos, create videos on the playlist and music library as well. So following is the steps.
- First, tap on the App Store icon then launch it on the iOS device.
- Go to the link ios.
- After that, tap on the download icon then wait for the process to get completed but make sure that your internet connection is on.
- Once installed, launch the the app on your iOS device and enjoy streaming and downloading limitless YouTube videos.
But if you wish to download the TubeMate app then, follow the next method mention below.
Method 2 to download the TubeMate for iPhone
- First, open iTunes on iPhone/iPad device then download the Tube Free Stream and Play Videos.
- Now, install and enter your iCloud password and wait until the Tube Free app is downloaded on iPhone.
- Once downloaded, open it and install it.
- After that, you will get a home screen indicating that you’re done.
So you can now enjoy streaming videos from YouTube on your iOS device.